No, the combustion is clean and free of soot. Bio-ethanol is a clean burning flame.
Does Bio-Blaze fireplace release any smoke?
- Does bio-ethanol fuel smell?
Next Article in Topic
- Can I cook food on the Bio-Blaze fireplace?
Previous Article in Topic
- How does a Bio-Blaze® fireplace work?
- Is it easy to install a Bio-Blaze® fireplace?
- What are the advantages of a Bio-Blaze® fireplace?
- What is the heating capacity of a Bio-Blaze Ethanol fireplace?
- Do I need a chimney/ flue for Bio-Blaze Ethanol Fireplaces?
- Where can I place a Bio-ethanol fireplace?