Patio heaters are designed for outdoor use. However, leaving the heater exposed to the elements when not in use could cause the finish of your heater to deteriorate over time.
Can my Fire Sense patio heater be left in the rain and snow?
- Can my Fire Sense patio heater be used on a wooden deck?
Next Article in Topic
- Can I use my Fire Sense Patio Heater when it is windy?
Previous Article in Topic
- What size propane tank do I need for my Fire Sense patio heater?
- Can I use my Fire Sense Patio Heater indoors?
- Should I purchase a cover for my Fire Sense patio heater?
- Will low temperatures affect my Fire Sense patio heater?
- How does a Fire Sense infrared patio heater work?
- Which is hotter, infrared or halogen Fire Sense heater?