This being a 1500-watt appliance that draws close to 14 amps, it is recommended that it be on a dedicated line with no other appliance and a 20 amp circuit breaker is ideal.
Do Fire Sense infrared patio heaters require special wiring?
- How does a Fire Sense infrared patio heater work?
Next Article in Topic
- Can the Fire Sense heater be operated in the rain?
Previous Article in Topic
- Can my Fire Sense propane patio heater be converted to natural gas?
- Which is hotter, infrared or halogen Fire Sense heater?
- Can my Fire Sense patio heater be left in the rain and snow?
- What size propane tank do I need for my Fire Sense patio heater?
- Can I use my Fire Sense Patio Heater indoors?
- Can I use my Fire Sense Patio Heater when it is windy?