Ethanol fireplaces don’t need ventilation that means all the heat stays inside the room, which makes it more efficient. You can find BTU specification for a particular model on its products page.
Will the fireplace heat up my room?
- Where do I get Bio-Ethanol Fuel for my fireplace?
Previous Article in Topic
- How large of an area will my electric fireplace heat?
- Are electric fireplaces cost-efficient?
- Will an ethanol fireplace give off heat?
- Will a Dimplex fireplace or stove provide warmth and comfort in any room - large or small?
- How many BTUs will I need?
- What is the heating capacity of a Bio-ethanol fireplace?