Yes, but only by the factory. Not just any technician will be able to adjust the touchscreen sensitivity.
Can the sensitivity of the Modern Flames Fireplace touchscreen be adjusted?
- Can you turn on the Modern Flames fireplace via the touch screen and off via the remote (or vise versa)?
Next Article in Topic
- Can the Modern Flames fireplace be installed outside?
Previous Article in Topic
- What is the wattage/amps required for the 60" Landscape Fireplace?
- How do I control the heat and/or flame in my ethanol fireplace?
- Do Water Vapor Fireplaces emit heat?
- How do I turn my electric fireplace on or off?
- Is there a remote receiver in the Modern Flames fireplace that requires batteries?
- What distance can the remote be used from the Modern Flames fireplace?