You do not. However, we cannot guarantee the safety and efficiency of our fireplaces when used with any other fuel brand. The burn times, certification claims and warranty are all measured when using Eco-Feu Superior Quality Ethanol.
Do I need to use Eco-Feu brand fuel?
- How do I purchase fuel for my fireplace?
Next Article in Topic
- Does it have any effect on the smell or the safety of the air in my home?
Previous Article in Topic
- Where does Eco-Feu’s Bio-Ethanol come from?
- How much will my fuel costs amount to?
- Can these fireplaces be used indoors and outdoors?
- How long will a fire last?
- What kind of fuel should I use for my ethanol fireplace?
- My fuel tray (burner) came with a white cloth inside it. What is this and should it be kept or thrown out?