You don't need any special permits to install your electric fireplace, but It is recommended that you use a certified electrician if you are installing a direct wired built-in fireplace.
Do I need permits to install my electric fireplace?
- Do the Amantii Panorama Series fireplaces come with a black steel surround?
Next Article in Topic
- Does your electric fireplace need any venting or a chimney?
Previous Article in Topic
- Will my electric fireplace plug into any standard outlet?
- Does electric fireplace need to be on a dedicated circuit breaker?
- Do you offer installation services?
- What is the wattage/amps required for the 60" Landscape Fireplace?
- Is it safe to move the fireplace to another location once it is assembled?
- Is there much maintenance with your electric fireplaces?