The only maintenance required is on certain units in which you might need to change the standard 40 or 60-watt candelabra light bulbs, which have an average life of 2 years. These bulbs can be readily found at home centers, your local hardware store, and mass marketers. Many units now contain LED bulbs, which last up to 20,000 hours and will not need replacement during the lifetime of the fireplace. LED bulbs are also more energy efficient and use less electricity.
Is there much maintenance with your electric fireplaces?
- What is the flame viewing size/glass size?
Next Article in Topic
- Is it safe to move the fireplace to another location once it is assembled?
Previous Article in Topic
- Will my electric fireplace plug into any standard outlet?
- Does electric fireplace need to be on a dedicated circuit breaker?
- How large of an area will my electric fireplace heat?
- Do I need permits to install my electric fireplace?
- Are electric fireplaces cost-efficient?
- What is the wattage/amps required for the 60" Landscape Fireplace?