On average, 4600 BTUs for all standard units. Some built-in models, which can be hardwired for 240V, can produce up to 8900 BTUs. Infrared units generally produce approximately 5200 BTUs.
How many watts/BTUs do electric fireplaces give off any hour?
- I purchased a Modern Flames fireplace with the standard media (coals). Can I order an upgrade (logs or glass set) at a later time?
Next Article in Topic
- How large of an area will my electric fireplace heat?
Previous Article in Topic
- Are electric fireplaces cost-efficient?
- Do electric fireplaces give off any fumes or gases?
- What is the wattage/amps required for the 60" Landscape Fireplace?
- How do I turn my electric fireplace on or off?
- Is there much maintenance with your electric fireplaces?
- Will an ethanol fireplace give off heat?